Ships within 1-2 weeks
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.X
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.X
Omnisphere® is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Omnisphere 2.8 Features
• Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
• Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
• State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
• Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
• Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
• 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
• Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
• Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
• ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
• Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
• Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
• Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
• Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
• High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
• Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
• Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
• Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
…and much, much more!
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in New Zealand.
Are you a NZ registered company?
YES! 100% NZ Owned & Operated.
Company Name: GROOV Creator Limited
GST No. 133-570-802
Where are you located?
We are based in Fendalton, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Do you ship from New Zealand?
YES, We ship all orders from our office here, in Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.
Can I pick up my order?
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, we will send you the notification email then you can schedule a pickup.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
See available date & time here
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pay with Afterpay, Zip or Laybuy?
Absolutely YES! You can select your preferred payment option at checkout.
See our payment options here
Do you have an In-store layby service?
YES! We're happy to offer a traditional in-store layby facility but we do have a few terms and conditions: